The stress and incidents of life.
I couldn't believe it. My mom and I were at The Summit Sierra mall in South Reno. We went to return some items and to partake in a wonderful sale at Dillard's. The sale is an extra 30% off already reduced merchandise (with some merchandise already reduced by 75%). Love Love it!! That's not what I couldn't believe.
I hit a car today. Just an hour ago or so. I hit a newer model Audi A6. I rear ended it and put two bolt marks into it's bumper. My parent's car had no damage for which I am thankful. I was talking to my dad about it and he asked me why it happened. I said that I felt I was in a rush. I think that God is telling me to slow down. I always get into trouble and things always happen when I am in a rush. I am thankful that God didn't let anything worse happen. Please pray that everything will clear up and that the claim will go through smoothly. Also pray that nobody in the other car was hurt.
On a lighter note: go to Dillard's now. It's amazingly cheap.
Orientation is in 6 days and school starts in 11 days.
I can't wait.
I hit a car today. Just an hour ago or so. I hit a newer model Audi A6. I rear ended it and put two bolt marks into it's bumper. My parent's car had no damage for which I am thankful. I was talking to my dad about it and he asked me why it happened. I said that I felt I was in a rush. I think that God is telling me to slow down. I always get into trouble and things always happen when I am in a rush. I am thankful that God didn't let anything worse happen. Please pray that everything will clear up and that the claim will go through smoothly. Also pray that nobody in the other car was hurt.
On a lighter note: go to Dillard's now. It's amazingly cheap.
Orientation is in 6 days and school starts in 11 days.
I can't wait.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home