A Coral Update
I just sent this email out:
Hello everyone,
In the past I have received updates from people and
each time I read about their news I am excited to hear
about what is happening in their lives.
I want to share my life with you. Some of you I have
been in touch with and others of you, it's been too
long. I hope that we can change that.
In just one week I will be attending orientation to
medical school. I am going to Touro University, Mare
Island Campus, in California. I will be in the class
of 2010 and will begin classes on August 7th. I am
excited to begin this new endeavor.
I just received an email from one of my professors
informing me my first week's reading assignment. I
coudln't believe that I already have reading
assignments. I still haven't bought my books yet. I
don't have all my school supplies. I'm barely moved
into my new place. I still have packing to do...
Just the other night I was catching up with some
friends and I expressed to them how I couldn't even
grasp the fact that I will be starting medical school
in about a week and a half. This is what I have been
waiting for my whole life and I feel as if I won't
believe that it's true until I actually start.
All the students that I have been in touch with and
have been "email" introduced to, all seem to have such
amazing qualifications. During this time I can't help
but wonder, "Am I going to make it?" I believe that I
will but doubt still lingers; that I won't be able to
handle it, that I will get too involved, that I will
burn out. This I have found out, is all part of
growing up. I am finally growing up.
I love this feeling. I am actively pursuing my dreams
and what I believe God has for me. Please pray for me
as I travel this Friday to my new house and for the
beginning of my new adventure. I have a blog and would
love for you to keep in touch and read my updates.
http://acoralspace.blogspot.com
I hope you are all well and I'll keep you posted.
Love, Coral
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home