...wisdom teeth...
Do we really need our wisdom teeth? I'm told that we don't. Especially those wisdom teeth which are impacted. Ahh... Two weeks before I leave the great state of Hawaii. Two days before school is out and a whole week before I leave my job at Starbucks, I will be getting my wisdom teeth pulled. It will be done this afternoon at 3pm. I have had to fast since midnight and I am terribly hungry. Ahh... I love my food. I am sitting here typing on this blog during my lunch break just thinking about food. I would love to just eat something small. I know that once my teeth are pulled that even though I will be hungry, I won't be able to eat a thing.
I am on a mission though, where I want to lose some much needed weight before I head back to Reno. Although, I am on this mission, I'm not too worried about my overall weight gain from being in Hawaii because the next step in my life is to be a starving medical student.
It's finally happening. I paid my last $1000 deposit. I have already given the school $3000 of my hard earned dollars. The rest of my tuition will be paid for by my outrageous and much needed school loans. I currently have 3 roommates and a house in which my mom, sister, and brother will help me move into once July rolls around! It's so exciting. I can't wait to be more of a regular blogger once medical school starts. You will be one to know the in's and out's of a first year medical student! Scary for me... though.
Pretty soon I'll be done and really living a life that I never could have imagined.
I miss everyone in Reno and I'm glad to be returning soon. I'll be home on the 14th of June. I'll probably only be there for a week and then I'm headed to Houston to visit my Grandma. Then It's moving to the Napa Valley area.
Love, Love, C
I am on a mission though, where I want to lose some much needed weight before I head back to Reno. Although, I am on this mission, I'm not too worried about my overall weight gain from being in Hawaii because the next step in my life is to be a starving medical student.
It's finally happening. I paid my last $1000 deposit. I have already given the school $3000 of my hard earned dollars. The rest of my tuition will be paid for by my outrageous and much needed school loans. I currently have 3 roommates and a house in which my mom, sister, and brother will help me move into once July rolls around! It's so exciting. I can't wait to be more of a regular blogger once medical school starts. You will be one to know the in's and out's of a first year medical student! Scary for me... though.
Pretty soon I'll be done and really living a life that I never could have imagined.
I miss everyone in Reno and I'm glad to be returning soon. I'll be home on the 14th of June. I'll probably only be there for a week and then I'm headed to Houston to visit my Grandma. Then It's moving to the Napa Valley area.
Love, Love, C
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home