Since leaving Hawaii
Alright. I've left Hawaii. I miss it and the people. I am just now starting to cope.
I have been at home for a few days and things are going well. I will be leaving though for a trip to see my grandparents and to hang out with more of extended family. School is now a lot closer than it used to be. I am now just counting down for the 7th of August to arrive. When that times come I will be keeping you abreast as to the going ons of Coral. Just like my title says.
I would also like to say that I am enjoying the time that I can with my family because pretty soon there won't be that much more time. My days will go on and on with endless studying. Ahhh!!!! I can't wait.
Here are some pictures from just before I left. They should be entertaining and they are so cute. I smile everytime I see them. Enjoy!
Aaron with some of out Sunday School kids!
Grace, Elizabeth, and me, the Sunday before I left!! Aren't they the cutest?
The night before I left we went out and Aaron looks so sad...

I have been at home for a few days and things are going well. I will be leaving though for a trip to see my grandparents and to hang out with more of extended family. School is now a lot closer than it used to be. I am now just counting down for the 7th of August to arrive. When that times come I will be keeping you abreast as to the going ons of Coral. Just like my title says.
I would also like to say that I am enjoying the time that I can with my family because pretty soon there won't be that much more time. My days will go on and on with endless studying. Ahhh!!!! I can't wait.
Here are some pictures from just before I left. They should be entertaining and they are so cute. I smile everytime I see them. Enjoy!
Aaron with some of out Sunday School kids!Aaron and I worked together at Starbucks one day!!! It was fun.
Alrighty, Love you guys. I'll keep you posted more often. Love Love, Coral
Alrighty, Love you guys. I'll keep you posted more often. Love Love, Coral
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home