I am getting pampered
My mom must know that I won't have time to get pampered for the next 4 years, so she's doing it now. I love being with my mom, brother, and sister! It's amazing.
So, today... woke up late. Ate breakfast with my grandparents. Ate lunch out with my aunt and uncle. Went shopping. Got a manicure and pedicure and got my eyebrows waxed. Who could ask for anything more from a vacation?
Love you guys.
So, today... woke up late. Ate breakfast with my grandparents. Ate lunch out with my aunt and uncle. Went shopping. Got a manicure and pedicure and got my eyebrows waxed. Who could ask for anything more from a vacation?
Love you guys.
1 Comments:
Hey girly! I’m praying for the health of your Grandma and that she begins to feel better and the doctors now what treatments to do. Sounds like you are having an amazing time in good old Texas! Pretty soon I won’t be able to give myself pedicures so I think I’ll have to go be pampered myself ;-) LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment
<< Home