Houston... good ole' hot, humid, Houston
I am back in a town that I haven't been back to in ages...
Houston.
I'm visiting my Grandparents. My Grandma is very sick though. She has a tumor in her lower abdomen. Thankfully it isn't cancerous and she for the most part is doing alright. Today, though, when I saw her I was not expecting to see her the way that I did. She has lost so much weight and is in so much pain. Please pray that she can get surgery done quickly and efficiently. Also pray for her recovery.
Thanks.
Greetings from Houston.
C
Houston.
I'm visiting my Grandparents. My Grandma is very sick though. She has a tumor in her lower abdomen. Thankfully it isn't cancerous and she for the most part is doing alright. Today, though, when I saw her I was not expecting to see her the way that I did. She has lost so much weight and is in so much pain. Please pray that she can get surgery done quickly and efficiently. Also pray for her recovery.
Thanks.
Greetings from Houston.
C
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home