About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • Since leaving Hawaii
  • ...wisdom teeth...
  • It's been a long time
  • Red Hill...
  • Disney World. . .
  • 4 things thingy
  • Dear blog...
  • A winter night...
  • P.S.
  • What type of Jewel are you?

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 19, 2006
The gift of change...

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God...And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same..."
--Marianne Williamson

I think that this is such a great quote. I got the quote from Chrissie in California

When I first heard this I started to think about my own future. I thought about how many times my thoughts about my future are based on what others think and not on what I think or what I know comes from God. I have spent a tremendous amount of time on the internet today just catching up and reading about what everyone is doing. I am thankful that my computer is fixed!

posted by a+c | 9:20 PM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home