It's been a long time
It's been so long. I must say that I am feeling very lethargic and out of touch with the Reno/West Coast World. I have come to love Hawaii and enjoy being here but it is so hard to keep in touch. I have found it tremendously harder since I work around 70 hours a week and am trying to get things ready for medical school. It would be nice if email was an easy way for me to talk to someone but it isn't. I love the personal contact I get when I talk to someone on the phone but when I have only a few minutes here and there I don't feel like I should give someone a call that I haven't talked to in ages. I want the time to be able to talk to them for at least an hour. I am out of touch. What has been going on with everyone?
My mom will be coming to Hawaii in 2 weeks. She will then stay for 2 weeks. I'm very excited and at the same time a little nervous. She will be meeting Aaron's family and talking to his mom and dad and meeting everyone else he knows. We will be having so much fun and I'm looking forward to not working for 2 weeks. I'm excited about that. It also means that I won't be making any money at all for 2 weeks. Ahhh!!! What shall I do. Hmm... The latest thing is that Aaron shoulder is doing well. I'm teaching 2nd graders now and it's so much better. I love them. They are so cute, but still very talkative.
I wish that there were more things to do here that didn't require money. The weather has been so bad that we haven't even really been able to go to the beach. It would be nice if the weather would be perfect when my mom comes. I wish that Mary and Mark were able to come as well.
I made a scrapbook for my dad for his birthday. It's being overnighted and I hope he likes it. I hope that he still knows that my decisions don't effect how I feel about him. I know that it would make a world of difference for my family if things were better between the two of us.
That's all for now. I'm hungry but I'm trying to lose weight before my mom gets to Hawaii. I gained so much weight. Ahh... I also got a 24 Hr Fitness pass. Aaron and I have been going and it's so much fun.
Miss and love you guys that read this.
C
My mom will be coming to Hawaii in 2 weeks. She will then stay for 2 weeks. I'm very excited and at the same time a little nervous. She will be meeting Aaron's family and talking to his mom and dad and meeting everyone else he knows. We will be having so much fun and I'm looking forward to not working for 2 weeks. I'm excited about that. It also means that I won't be making any money at all for 2 weeks. Ahhh!!! What shall I do. Hmm... The latest thing is that Aaron shoulder is doing well. I'm teaching 2nd graders now and it's so much better. I love them. They are so cute, but still very talkative.
I wish that there were more things to do here that didn't require money. The weather has been so bad that we haven't even really been able to go to the beach. It would be nice if the weather would be perfect when my mom comes. I wish that Mary and Mark were able to come as well.
I made a scrapbook for my dad for his birthday. It's being overnighted and I hope he likes it. I hope that he still knows that my decisions don't effect how I feel about him. I know that it would make a world of difference for my family if things were better between the two of us.
That's all for now. I'm hungry but I'm trying to lose weight before my mom gets to Hawaii. I gained so much weight. Ahh... I also got a 24 Hr Fitness pass. Aaron and I have been going and it's so much fun.
Miss and love you guys that read this.
C
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home