
Laura got the answer right... EPCOT is Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow.
I love that place. It's just too much fun.
So, onto Red Hill. Why am I saying something so weird? It is because I am a full time substitute teacher at Red Hill Elementary in Red Hill, HI. I am currently subbing for Mrs. Knight a 6th grade teacher.

The students for most part are very good. I like them all, they are just testing me and trying to see how much they can get away with. My first day was yesterday and I must say they were completely and totally out of control. Today, they were much much better. I am starting to make my own lesson plans for the next week. I received 4 days of lesson planning and now I am on my own. They have pretty easy schedules and my schedule is somewhat easier. Mon-Fri except Wed they get out of school at 2:05 and I stay about an hour later. On Wed though, they end at 1:15. I love it. I start every morning at 7:30 and must leave right around 6:45 due to traffic. For the most part, I think I will enjoy working for the 6th grade teacher and then I will switch and work for a 2nd grade teacher. I have 30 students. I must say though that it hasn't been too bad.
Aaron is currently at the hospital prepping for his shoulder surgery. His surgery is today at 3:00 and will probably be about 2 hours. He is supposed to stay in the hospital for recovery tonight but is going to try and get out of doing that (Men...) Anyways, pray for his safety. I think he'll be fine. Both of his parents are with him. I have to work the closing shift at Starbucks tonight or else I would be there as well.
I miss all of you and hope you are all doing well. I'll post more pictures from Disney World as I get them.
Love Love, C
1 Comments:
I love you Coral! I'll keep Aaron in my prayers and i'm glad to hear that the new job is going well! Talk with you soon, *HUGZ*
Post a Comment
<< Home