About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • P.S.
  • What type of Jewel are you?
  • Some fun pictures from the camera phone...
  • Another day
  • My Mid-Week Thoughts
  • My boyfriend
  • Friday's Feast
  • a coral space

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 21, 2005
A winter night...


It's a winter wonderland. It's San Jose's annual Christmas in the Park. It was so much fun. Lili and I are having a ball telling out own Once upon a time... Christmas tale and then my Mom, Lili, and I are standing in front of a Christmas display. I loved all the Christmas Cheer and all the people and the fake snow. It looks real doesn't it? Alrighty then...

Happy Holidays everyone!!

Love, C






posted by a+c | 8:09 PM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home