About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • What type of Jewel are you?
  • Some fun pictures from the camera phone...
  • Another day
  • My Mid-Week Thoughts
  • My boyfriend
  • Friday's Feast
  • a coral space

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 21, 2005
P.S.

An update to Feast Sixty-Eight... When I talked about Aaron seeing a Ghost Cat. He made his mom believe he saw it. She kept asking me about it and in the end he was just "trying" to be funny.

Next order of business. I have pictures to post from my Mom's graduation and Pinning Ceremony. She graduated on Dec 10th, 2005, from the University of Nevada, Reno, with a BS in Nursing. Here are the pictures.






















Life is good. I watched two movies last night with Mary and Mark, The Island and Mr and Mrs Smith. Both great movies. I also just recently aquired the Ab Lounge 2 for $40. Mary, Mark, and I used the Ab Lounge while we watched the movies. We sure did get a work out. Yeah for the Ab Lounge 2.


Love, C

posted by a+c | 1:19 PM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home