About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • A winter night...
  • P.S.
  • What type of Jewel are you?
  • Some fun pictures from the camera phone...
  • Another day
  • My Mid-Week Thoughts
  • My boyfriend
  • Friday's Feast
  • a coral space

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 29, 2005
Dear blog...

Today is Thursday the 29th of December. I am getting ready to leave on a trip with my family to DisneyWorld. We leave tomorrow morning at 6 am. Woo hoo! I am excited about the trip. We get to go to all the new theme parks and of course the water park. I can't wait to get a tan because although I lived in Hawaii for 3 months, I never went to the beach. I also am at a current weight of 133. I am very proud of myself. I think I've lost about 9 or 10 lbs since coming home from Hawaii. So yesterday it was very stormy and the power kept surging. During that time my sister's hard drive got erased. Everything on it is no longer there. She had a number of pictures that I had wanted to burn onto a CD to take back with me to Hawaii but I no longer have that opportunity. It's a good thing though that some of the important pictures are on other computers in the house. We didn't completely lose everything, but in a way I feel as if we did. I love pictures and they are no longer accessible to me. Sad story. So today this is a straight up blog. Only writing and no pictures. I will be gone for about 5 days. Upon my return I will post many pictures of me with Disney characters. I still love everything about DisneyWorld. It's such a fun place.

Happy Holidays and I hope everyone is well.

Love, C

posted by a+c | 1:43 PM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home