Another day
So my cousin Lili is right next to me and has chosen this color. She is 1o years old, almost 11. She just got off of school and we're here waiting in her room to go to San Jose. It's a Friday and I must say that I've done a lot. My mom and I went out to the Tracy Premium Outlets in Tracy, CA and then we went to the mall and then had a nice lunch at Long John Silver's. I love the food there.... Mmmm... Mmmm... Good!!! So yummy, fried food.
I also got my hair cut yesterday while I was in San Francisco. It's so thin now. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I keep complaining and want my mom to cut even more off. The lady thinned my hair out and put a million layers and I don't quite know if I like it or not. It looks okay but I don't think I will really ever be putting it up. There's hardly any hair to put up. Tonight my aunt and my mom are going to help me by dyeing it back to a dark brown. I think that will look better than it does right now... It has a bunch of light brown streaks but you can see my roots. My hair grows a little too fast. Okie dokie. I must now leave.
I'm going to post pictures soon.
Love, C
I also got my hair cut yesterday while I was in San Francisco. It's so thin now. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I keep complaining and want my mom to cut even more off. The lady thinned my hair out and put a million layers and I don't quite know if I like it or not. It looks okay but I don't think I will really ever be putting it up. There's hardly any hair to put up. Tonight my aunt and my mom are going to help me by dyeing it back to a dark brown. I think that will look better than it does right now... It has a bunch of light brown streaks but you can see my roots. My hair grows a little too fast. Okie dokie. I must now leave.
I'm going to post pictures soon.
Love, C
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home