About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • My boyfriend
  • Friday's Feast
  • a coral space

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 09, 2005
My Mid-Week Thoughts

Dear Blogger and friends,
As of late, I've been thinking about stuff that I may want at my wedding. I've decided that a theme is in order. I really enjoy these two centerpieces. Aaron and I have talked and there are no definite plans or anything as of yet, but we'll be getting married someday. I know that we want to. We've talked about having the wedding in Hawaii or on the mainland. Right now I feel that Tahoe is a probable location.

This is one centerpiece... I really like this one. It's simple and I still haven't really thought about colors. But purple is a possibility. I was also thinking pink of course. The one at the bottom is also a favorite. I really enjoy these flowers.

And then of course there will be stars. I love stars and am trying to figure out where I could possibly use them. I like this lantern and they come in all different colors. Another possibility.


Now the ducks... I know Kerry commented. They are just cute. I love them and think that nothing could be cuter. They won't go in the ceremony or anything... There is a vote of Hawaii or Tahoe on the table. I heard a few comments. We'll see in the future.


Love, C

posted by a+c | 5:35 PM



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coral, wherever you and Aaron end up having your wedding at you can bet that I will be there! I wouldn’t miss it for the world! I love you honey and I can’t wait till your home!

11/10/2005 3:43 PM  
Blogger domestiKerry said...

Wow! Talking about marriage!? Very very awesome. I am also putting my (measley) vote in for Hawaii, because I haven't been there! I would certainly try to make it there (if I was invited, of course). Love the centerpieces, but wondering if you will have ducks too? hehehe

11/12/2005 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home