Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased?
The last game I purchased was Mario Party 6 for the GameCube. Aaron and I purchased it when I came to Hawaii. It includes a microphone and other cool little gadgets. I like the games and we played every night up until about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Then we started playing poker and cards with his family.
Soup
Name something in which you don't believe.
I don't believe that last night after Aaron and I went running that he saw a ghost cat. He kept saying that he did but I don't believe him. I think he was making it up and it makes me sad that he would do that... (Just kidding here). We were running home and he jumped back and said that he thought he saw something and then he said he thought it might be a ghost cat. We'll see...
Salad
If you could choose a television personality to be your boss, who would you pick?
I would want Dr McDreamy to be my boss from Grey's Anatomy... I think that would be fun. He is Dreamy... I think thought that his character has a lot to learn and he would make a fun boss. I could do surgery... Maybe I'll be an OB Surgeon. Who knows...
Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?
I think that learning to be interdependent with your parents for me was learned the hard way. I'm 21 and I miss them. I think that there could have been an easier way to leave the nest but at the time it wasn't possible for me. Someday I hope that my parents and I will be much better.
Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.
I would love to have an Infinity Pool with a hot tub and a huge TV with DVR. I could then sit in the hot tub and watch all my shows at once. That would be nice and relaxing...
or... a nice open room with lots of windows and plants with a chaise lounge and shelves and shelves of books. I could enjoy that as well...
or... there could be more but we'll just leave it at 2.
I hope you enjoyed! Have a great weekend. I'll be working at 5 am tomorrow and then going to a conference and then Aaron is taking me to an expensive restaurant. We'll be using a gift certificate that his mom received last Christmas! Woo Hoo on free gift certificates. I love it! I'll be posting pictures soon. Miss you all.
Love Love, C
2 Comments:
I want Dr McDreamy to be my boss as well! Hes so HOT! :-)
rock on! I also believe that Dr McDreamy is pretty "interesting" as a boss... I wouldn't mind being his social worker any day.... teehee
Post a Comment
<< Home